Artist Sara Richard
1.) Always post the rules.
2.) Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
3.) Tag 11 people and link them to this post.
4.) Actually tell them you’ve tagged them.
Questions from Yams:
1. What is your favorite…
Questions from Chelsea (Beware of Cuccos)
1. What is your favorite video game of all time?
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64 version). I would’ve said the PS2 one, but it took out my favorite cut scene of the Teensies deciding to take turns being the King.
2. Do you play any instruments? If so, what? If not, what instrument(s) would you like to learn to play?
…Kind of. I’ve got a guitar, and can play a few songs, but I suck at everything I try and gave up when I didn’t show any signs of being decent within five years.
3. What is your favorite classic rock band?
Gotta go with Queen.
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
5. Who is someone you look up to or admire? Why?
Not really anyone. I appreciate a lot of things people create, but I wouldn’t say that I look up to or admire anyone.
6. Describe your idea of a perfect day (no work or school, money is no object).
Overcast so the sun isn’t beating down and cool enough to keep most people away. I love spending time at zoos, especially when you’re able to pet some animals. An actually decent roller rink visit after would be pure bliss, and then just having my guinea pigs relax on me at home for a decent amount of time.
7. What do you believe to be the most interesting/important decade of the past 100 years, and why?
Err… I actually never thought about that. Can’t really remember what specific things happened at what times.
8. Do you have any pets? What are they and what are their names? (Post pictures if you can!)
My Dahlia and Iris.
But Scuzzy, my pig that passed away, was truly the best:
9. What is your favorite horror movie?
Huh. I just looked at a list of horror films to help refresh my memory, and Paprika is listed. I wouldn’t consider it a horror film, but I really liked it. Otherwise, I know The People Under the Stairs would qualify. I have no idea why I liked that movie so much.
10. Where are you from (or what is the nearest major city to you)? What is something fun you would recommend to people reading this that they should do when they’re in your city?
Alexandria MN. THERE IS NOTHING HERE, STAY AWAY. We have a statue of Big Ole, and that’s about it. It sucks here.
11. Do you collect anything? If so, what? (Post pictures of your collection(s) if you can)
Too much stuff. Mostly Japan related like manga, figures, and statues. I also really love Tintin and The Brave Little Toaster and pick up what I can of those.
II have way too many things to show here all at once. I should just do a tour video of it all when these shelves I need for my display case are in.
Remember to tag me - bewareofcuccos - so I can see your answers!
EDIT: Will try to think up good questions! I just wanted to get this far for now.